Driving directions to the Charlotte Convention Center (click for map and detailed directions.
The Convention Center is located a little more than 7 miles from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, or a 17 minute drive.
- From Airport, follow Rental Car Road, Old Dowd Road, and Marshall Drive to Wilkinson Blvd.
- Take US-74 East to S. College St - Exit 1E from I-277N
- Merge onto S. College Street
- Convention Center on the right, one block down.
Parking options at the Convention Center:
- Parking is available at prevailing rates in parking lots and towers surrounding the Charlotte Convention Center.
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck is located at 500 S. Brevard St. and conveniently connected to the Charlotte Convention Center via an overstreet walkway.
- The Westin Charlotte hotel also offers more than 1,300 spaces, conveniently located on the corner of Stonewall and College streets, across the street from the Charlotte Convention Center.
- Additionally, metered parking is available along many of the main streets in Center City. Some parking garages offer parking after 5 p.m. at reduced rates.
- Oversize vehicle parking is available across from the NASCAR Hall of Fame site at the Caldwell Street parking lot.
Stay a few days and take in the sites in Charlotte, including...
- NASCAR Hall of Fame - 90% of the racing teams are based out of Charlotte!
Hotel options in the area will be posted at a later date.