What Types of Companies Exhibit?
Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
Who Attends the Show:
- Companies looking for:
- Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
- Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
- contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- printing, packaging and testing services
- expansion ideas and new equipment
- the latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
Contact for More Information:
Emily Patten, Event Sales Manager
Converters Expo South draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
2019 Exhibit Pricing
Earlybird Rate (on or before 10/1/18) = $1,245
Exhibitor Rate (after 10/1/18) = $1,345
Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
Additional Profile Listing = $25 each
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
1) One 6 ft. x 30 in. display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 5 1/2 x 17 inch table tent sign with company name
3) Two complimentary registrations
4) Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your booth... visit the Sponsorships & Marketing page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies
- Tabletop Assignments: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. Exhibitors will be placed on the floor plan in the order that applications are received.
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration. In the event full payment is not received by December 1st, exhibitor will not be listed in the Event Directory and may lose their space to a company on the waiting list.
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo South.
- Each exhibting space includes one 6 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, and a 5 1/2 x 17 inch identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 6 feet. You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 6 feet.
- Exhibitor set-up, material shipping/handling information will be posted as soon as all details are available.